Variety of 5G Use Cases Module
Variety of 5G Use Cases Module is part of the Towards 5G - Research and Standardization course. This session gives you a deep dive into different use cases with 3GPP requirements, scenarios and KPIs for 5G System(s).
- Who defines the use cases in 5G era,
- What is the ”use case triangle” that defines the corner use cases for 5G,
- What are the use cases defined by ITU-R, METIS-II, NGMN and how they map to the ”triangle”,
- What are the key requirements for the use cases defined by NGMN,
- What is SMARTER and use cases defined by the 3GPP,
- How the work under SMARTER is proceeding,
- What are the 3GPP requirements, scenarios, and KPIs for 5G system,
- How are example use cases mapped to technological aspects.
- On-demand access to all activities within this modeule for 3-month timeframe
- Access to the internal forum for Q&As
- Official Certificate
The cost for single person licence is 495 USD. For multi-user licences and group discounts – please contact us directly – HERE. We are happy to adapt the offer to your needs and budget.
5G-Courses.com are designed to fit the schedules of busy professionals. That’s why each course is self-paced and available online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Emil Olbrich is currently President at PrimeLime, Trainer at 5G-Courses.com and also VP of Networks with Signals Research Group. Prior to this he was head of LTE research, development, test and evaluation for the Public Safety Communications Research Program where he deployed the first and most diverse Public Safety 700 MHz LTE test lab in the world with over 70 participating vendors and commercial carriers. He was responsible for the specifying, deploying and maintaining the entire ecosystem of LTE which included devices, air interface, transport, radio access network, evolved packet core, IP networking, IMS core and application servers. He also led the team efforts, which include standards work, test case development and test case execution.
Mr. Olbrich has over 20 years of experience in the field of wireless telecommunications. He has worked primarily in R&D at some of the largest telecommunication companies in the world – such as Motorola, Qualcomm and Ericsson. His scope of work includes deploying and operating LTE infrastructure (RAN, EPC and IMS) from numerous Tier 1 vendors; testing new LTE mobile devices from multiple suppliers; testing, deploying and operating some of the first commercial CDMA networks; serving as Lead Project engineer for the 2002 Salt Lake City Winter Olympics and as the Project Manager for the China Ministry of Information Industry 3G testing in China; and supporting the early development of HDR (EV-DO and EV-DO Rev A).
He has been a speaker at events such as the GSMA Mobile World Congress, LTE North America, 4G World, International Wireless Communications Expo and LTE World Summit. Mr. Olbrich has a B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering Technology from Southern Illinois University.